Wednesday Evenings During Lent: Soup Supper & Worship
Lenten Soup Suppers
A simple Lenten soup supper will be served in Resurrection Hall on Wednesday evenings during Lent (March 4 – April 1) from 5:30 – 7 p.m. Come when you can, grab some soup and a seat, and enjoy a restoring break with other Resurrection people before evening worship at 7 p.m.
Help with Soup Suppers: Try out some of those recipes from your Pinterest board! Sign up online or complete the yellow Connect Card in the Sunday bulletin to bring food or to help with setup, serving or cleanup. Questions? Contact Tanna Kay at email@example.com.
Lenten Wednesday evening Worship
Wednesday evening Lenten worship at 7 p.m. focuses on the petitions from the prayers of the people in Holden Evening Prayer.
In Peace, We Pray
- March 4: For peace between nations for peace between peoples
- March 11: For all those who govern, that justice might guide them
- March 18: For all those who labor in service to others
- March 25: Grant weather that nourishes all of creation
- April 1: Keep watch on our loved ones and keep us from danger
Questions? Contact Pastor Ryan at firstname.lastname@example.org
Wednesdays evenings during Lent
|5:15 p.m.||Joyful Ringers bell choir rehearsal|
|5:30 p.m.||Soup supper in Resurrection Hall (until 7 p.m.)|
|6 p.m.||Children’s Choir rehearsal|
|6 p.m.||First Communion Instruction|
|6:15 p.m.||Grace Notes bell choir rehearsal|
|7 p.m.||Lenten Worship|
|7:50 p.m.||Senior Choir rehearsal|