Hike Ft. Harrison State Park in April
Come hike Ft. Harrison State Park (5753 Glenn Rd, Indianapolis 46216) with RLC’s Hiking Group on Saturday, April 24. We will meet at 9 a.m. in the parking lot near the Shafter Shelter. After entering the park, go to the T in the road and turn left. You’ll see the public restroom and parking lot on the right, about 300 yards after the turn.
- Park entrance fee is $5/car (Marion County residents) or $7/car (non-residents).
- Participants must wear masks if in close proximity or when chatting, but masks will not be needed when hiking. We will maintain physical distancing throughout the hike. We will not be carpooling.
- Participants will hike the Lawrence Creek Trail. This trail is shared with mountain bikes, but past experience shows there are not too many bikers in the morning.
- Remember to bring plenty of water and snacks. Feel free to bring a picnic lunch if desired.
- Remember to bring bug spray. Spring is a time for ticks!
Contact: Craig Welch or the parish office at email@example.com or (317) 881-7854.