Summary of January 2022 Congregation Meeting
Resurrection’s semi-annual congregation meeting was Sunday, Jan. 23 at 9:30 a.m. The agenda included the election of Congregation Council members, Congregation Council officers, and a new Endowment Team member. Here is a summary of the key outcomes from the congregation meeting.
- Chris Dial was elected to a 3-year term for the Endowment Team
The following members, presented from the Nominating Committee, were elected to the Congregation Council:
- David Wantz: second 3-year term (2025)
- David Klimes: to complete Ken Beckmann’s term (2024)
- Alison Nichols: first 3-year term (2025)
The following members will continue serving terms on the Congregation Council:
- Margie McCoy (2023)
- Teddie Rush (2023)
- Elise Daugherty (2024)
- Steve Browder (2024)
The following were elected as officers for the Congregation Council:
- David Wantz, President
- Scarlett Syse, Vice President
- Margie McCoy, Secretary
- David Klimes, Treasurer
The congregation extended thanks and gratitude to the following members for their years of dedicated service:
- Melissa Nowotarski for 5 1/2 years on Council. She served as president for 3 of those years.
- Ken Beckmann for 4 years on Council. He has served as treasurer.
- KaAnne Morris for serving as Financial Assistant.
Contact: Congregation Council, email@example.com