Financial Peace University
Dave Ramsey’s Financial Peace University provides tools and techniques to help reach peace with one’s finances. Each session consists of a video followed by a discussion. The topics covered in the sessions include:
- Super savings
- Relating with money
- Cash flow planning
- Dumping debt
- Buyer beware
- The role of insurance
- Retirement and college planning
- Real estate and mortgages
This is a fantastic series that simplifies and clarifies steps for creating a budget and to help avoid financial pitfalls. This class is designed for everyone, those who are in the financial world or those who are beginning their journey into the financial world.
A new Financial Peace University class is scheduled for 2019 at Resurrection Lutheran Church. The class meets weekly for nine weeks.
- Class start date: Monday, Feb. 18
- Class end date: Monday, April 15
- Weekly class time: 6:30 – 8 p.m.
- Class location: Resurrection Lutheran Church, Room 10 (or as announced)
Contact Kenneth Beckmann at email@example.com to learn more about Financial Peace University.
- Learn about Financial Peace University
- Financial Peace University Video Overview
- Financial Peace University Lesson Video Preview
- Frequently Asked Questions
We’ve enjoyed taking the FPU class. The class has taught us some valuable communication skills and techniques that we have been able to implement. We are both on the same page now regarding our finances and it feels good. We both agree the class has given us a renewed spirit to work together so we can enjoy living our future and giving more to the causes we want.
A Resurrection couple after the first course.