This page provides RLC ministry teams and congregation with the tools and resources necessary to plan, communicate and promote activities, events and announcements related to or involving Resurrection. Additional tools and resources will be shared on this page as they become available.
All questions and requests for assistance related to announcements and communications can be sent to our Parish Administrator at email@example.com or (317) 881-7854.
Please keep the following deadlines in mind when planning your event or communication:
- Sunday blue sheet & Connect Card: Monday end-of-day (6-day lead)
- Narthex/Sanctuary slides: Monday end of day (6-day lead)
- Inside/Narthex posters: Monday end of day (6-day lead)
- Outdoor banners: 3-week advance lead from event start date (21-day lead)
- Weekly email update:
- Feature: Friday end-of-day (6-day lead)
- Schedule list: Monday end-of-day (3-day lead)
- Website event post:
- No signup: 2-week advance lead from event start date
- With signup: 3-week advance lead from event start date
- RLC event (no signup): 2-week advance lead from event start date
- RLC event (with signup): 3-week advance lead from event start date
- Announcement: 48 hour advance lead from scheduled post time
- Event follow-up: As requested, typically within 24 hours
Guided Google Forms
The following forms provide step-by-step guidance in preparation for an event, activity, meeting or announcement.
Use the “Get-the-word-out” form to 1) request announcements 2) request people to serve/volunteers 3) request event follow-ups 4) print letters to the congregation
Use the “Reserve a Space at RLC” form to 1) reserve a physical space/room 2) request A/V support for a meeting/event 3) schedule a Zoom meeting
Use the “RLC Calendar Request” form to request adding a future activity/event to the RLC public calendar
TRACK YOUR REQUEST
There are four separate tabs on the tracking spreadsheet: (1) Communication Requests (2) Reserve a Room (3) Request People to Serve (4) Cancel/Reschedule. To find or switch between tabs, click the list icon in the bottom left corner of the spreadsheet and click the name of the spreadsheet tab you want to view (see example).