Sign-up to Join New Kitchen Ministry Team
So often food is at the center of ministry at Resurrection. Even during the pandemic, our Community Meals have continued to feed our neighbors each week. Once beyond the pandemic, we will once again gather over food for work, study, and fellowship. Since the church kitchen was expanded in 2013, there has been a steady increase in its use.
A new ministry team is being formed to support management of the kitchen and the ministries utilizing this space. This team will be responsible for:
- Inventory of disposable supplies
- Manage donations of utensils and equipment
- Establish processes, job aids and training to ensure kitchen remains in good condition and in compliance with health regulations
- Preventive and routine maintenance of the kitchen equipment
- Periodic deep cleaning
- Organize equipment, utensils and supplies
- Serve as contact point for user problems and questions, including caterers for major events
We are looking for three volunteers to support the team in this effort. Sign-up to learn more or to join this team.
Contact: Byron Daugherty or email@example.com